Hammergram: September 2014
It’s the end of the month, so it’s time for Hammergram! We are fascinated by the photos our visitors take of the objects and spaces at the Hammer. That’s why we decided to launch Hammergram–a monthly round-up of our favorite visitor photos–in the hopes that they will inspire you to share your own Hammer experience with us!
The Hammer Museum welcomes visitors to take non-flash, personal-use photography (except where noted). Share your images with us by tagging @hammer_museum or #hammermuseum on Instagram or Twitter, and you could be featured in the next Hammergram!
1. @lifewithlilfishies' lil fishies grab on to Juan Capistan's wall art.
2. @apertureprioritymode dresses to the nines for his Hammer visit.
3. @loveswirls leaves a love note for the Hammer after a wonderful cotton candy-filled Family Day.
4. @greenspacelosfeliz reminds everyone that the Hammer is free for good.
5. @erinkobrin admires our Chris Johanson And Johanna Jackson furniture.
6. @zukisyed ran into Jim Hodges during the installation of Give More Than You Take.
7. @alinavission enjoys the sounds of The Brother Moves On after our screening of Shield and Spear.
8. @derbyjonathan makes a revolutionary statement at Jennifer Moon's Family Day station.
9. @mblues checks out our new Jim Hodges windows.
11. @radlarry75 hangs out on Lindbrook Terrace.
12. @willnyc checks out Hammer Projects: N. Dash.
13. @clengtrajano stops to snap a Hammer selfie on her morning run.
14. @mariogarciatorres takes a photo of curator Aram Moshayedi reading his own essay about Mario's Hammer Project.
15. @sc00bert93 takes a moment to meditate in our courtyard.
16. @celsius1414 captures a courtyard conversation.
Tags: Hammergram, Social Media