The Hammer Museum welcomes visitors to take non-flash, personal-use photography (except where noted). Share your images with us by tagging @hammer_museum or #hammermuseum on Instagram or Twitter, and you could be featured in the next Hammergram!
Hammergram: April 2014
1. @dearstabby reads a [little] visitor’s note that makes sure everyone knows you can take a piece of candy from Felix Gonzalez-Torres’ Take It or Leave It: Institution, Image, Ideology work.
2. @randomistheplan captures a great shot of Ate9 dANCEcOMPANY’s performance during In C.
3. @califia80 enjoys AMMO at the Hammer’s Asparagus + Burrata special. Get the recipe here!
4. @keeptryan is mesmerized by the red, blue, and silver candy wrappers in Felix Gonzalez-Torres’ “Untitled” (USA Today). [part of Take It or Leave It: Institution, Image, Ideology]
5. @christinagoldberg gets silly with the kids while playing with Marmol Radziner’s installation.
6. @delanhilliard does his best Dr. Pozzi impression.
7. @runawayben watches as @vicnwdrlnd attempts to escape through the Yunhee Min drapes on our terrace.
8. @hanye_blesst is loving the pink portraits from the Hammer Student Association’s Arts Party!
9. @artistmagnet watches on as this little girl gets a private dance lesson during Ate9 dANCEcOMPANY’s In C performance.
10. @jonerzz plays some ping pong on Lindbrook Terrace.
11. @paulinelay gets a psychedelic shot of the air dancers at In C.
12. @chatomaravato meets Mou Yuandi, a nandan artist of the Chinese opera, after a stunning performance.
13. @katesennert sees a whole lot of pattern going on in Take It or Leave It: Institution, Image, Ideology.
14. @ozzyd2 has a double vision of Glenn Ligon’s Rückenfigur. [part of Take It or Leave It: Institution, Image, Ideology]
15. @cadigan_ finds inspiration in our shaded courtyard.
16. @paperpapereverywhere takes the pup for a snack at AMMO.