Hammergram: August 2014
It’s the end of the month, so it’s time for Hammergram! We are fascinated by the photos our visitors take of the objects and spaces at the Hammer. That’s why we decided to launch Hammergram–a monthly round-up of our favorite visitor photos–in the hopes that they will inspire you to share your own Hammer experience with us!
The Hammer Museum welcomes visitors to take non-flash, personal-use photography (except where noted). Share your images with us by tagging @hammer_museum or #hammermuseum on Instagram or Twitter, and you could be featured in the next Hammergram!
1. @bubbleteas takes a picture of a picture of a picture... of Jennifer Moon's Made in L.A. work.
2. @gballor shows some Hammer pride.
3. @seannichols documents a great first visit to the Hammer in our "nook"!
4. @thejaychan admires Max Maslansky's painting.
5. @stineeluv blows this guy away with a kiss.
6. @silkalicia voted.
7. @stingrayyyy views Juan Capistran's sculpture from above.
8. @wukemon brought the pup along for a picnic.
9. @antipodeanlady voted too.
10. @tiagowest plays some ping pong in the courtyard.
11. Having fun with Marcia Hafif's colorful paintings.
12. @merkelhess's baby is our new poster child.
13. @tayliljay watches Barry Johnston's performance.
14. @shannymaldonado observes a #museumselfie in the making.
15. @msrebeccaknox enjoys a happy hour bubbly at AMMO.
16. @athenalight builds stuff.