Hammergram: May 2014
It’s the end of the month, so it’s time for Hammergram! We are fascinated by the photos our visitors take of the objects and spaces at the Hammer. That’s why we decided to launch Hammergram–a monthly round-up of our favorite visitor photos–in the hopes that they will inspire you to share your own Hammer experience with us!
The Hammer Museum welcomes visitors to take non-flash, personal-use photography (except where noted). Share your images with us by tagging @hammer_museum or #hammermuseum on Instagram or Twitter, and you could be featured in the next Hammergram!
1. @akaaay_47 watches some alien dance moves after a Flux screening.
2. @billyuber checks out the artwork inside AMMO at the Hammer.
3. @drxromanelli makes art with Eddie Ruscha and Francesca Gabbiani at our annual K.A.M.P. family fundraiser.
4. @haute_sauce sees a gorgeous sunset from Lindbrook Terrace.
5. @eurosven likes our light fixtures.
6. @helloceleste is challenged to a Sunday ping pong match.
7. @superfisky sees a duck face in our terrace furniture.
8. @camiilf gets close up with Andra Ursuta’s “tombstones.”
9. @xmlyz becomes one of Allan McCollum’s Take It or Leave It works.
10. @eurosven also likes Harsh Patel’s new window installation, part of Made in L.A. (opening June 15).
11. @50ur15 reads with Conan O’Brien at K.A.M.P.
12. @radpeterson helps with Gerard & Kelly’s installation for Made in L.A.
13. @kristasmithla learns how to polish brass with lemon and baking soda at K.A.M.P.
14. @amyamyla’s daughter poses like Dr. Pozzi. Please note that our permanent collection is on hiatus until October.
15. @karenwangwang goes crazy in front of Haim Steinbach’s Take It or Leave It installation.
16. @jameskidd_studio is getting ready for her Made in L.A. performances with @shayshayshake.
Tags: Hammegram, social media