Also I Like to Rock: Hammer Museum + KCRW 89.9FM Rock the Summer Pass
The Hammer courtyard turns electric in July when Also I Like to Rock returns for a series of free concerts featuring today’s top emerging bands. Presented in partnership with KCRW 89.9 FM and curated by Buzz Bands LA, two bands per night will perform with KCRW DJs spinning before and between sets. Galleries are open until 9pm.
Thursday, July 1, 8PM
DJ: Dan Wilcox
Saint Motel + Kitten
Thursday, July 8, 8PM
DJ: Anne Litt
Admiral Radley + The Happy Hollows
Thursday, July 15, 8PM
DJ: Garth Trinidad
The Heavy + Fitz & the Tantrums
Thursday, July 22, 8PM
DJ: Chuck P
Voxhaul Broadcast + Chasing Kings
ROCK THE SUMMER PASS │ $25
Jump the lines, rock the VIP lounge for all four Also I Like To Rock concerts, AND enjoy a membership to BOTH the Hammer Museum and KCRW through October 31, 2010.
All Hammer public programs (concerts, lectures, screenings, etc…) are free to the public and only Hammer members receive express entry and VIP access. Get your pass NOW before this special offer is sold out!
Hammer benefits include:
▪ One express entry for the entire series of Also I Like To Rock
▪ Access to the VIP lounge for one
▪ Unlimited free Museum admission for one through October 31, 2010
▪ Priority seating for one at all Hammer public programs through October 31, 2010
▪ An invitation for two to the September 24th opening of Eva Hesse and Mark Manders
▪ 10% discount at the Hammer bookstore
▪ 20% discount on published rates at Ace Hotel & Swim Club in Palm Springs
▪ Hammer emails featuring Museum events and special member opportunities
KCRW benefits include:
▪ Eligibility for on-air and online giveaways to concerts, movie screenings, and more
▪ Automatic entry into all KCRW Sweepstakes through October 31, 2010
▪ Members are the first to purchase tickets to KCRW-produced concerts and events
▪ Your Guide - a quarterly newsletter on KCRW programming and current events
(Note: Space is limited at each concert and while Rock the Summer Pass holders get priority access, entrance is not guaranteed.) Rock the Summer Pass is non-refundable and non-transferable. Thank you for supporting the Hammer Museum and KCRW 89.9FM!
Tags: also i like to rock, KCRW, rock the summer pass