Hammergram: April 2014
It’s the end of the month, so it’s time for Hammergram! We are fascinated by the photos our visitors take of the objects and spaces at the Hammer. That’s why we decided to launch Hammergram–a monthly round-up of our favorite visitor photos–in the hopes that they will inspire you to share your own Hammer experience with us!
The Hammer Museum welcomes visitors to take non-flash, personal-use photography (except where noted). Share your images with us by tagging @hammer_museum or #hammermuseum on Instagram or Twitter, and you could be featured in the next Hammergram!
1. @dearstabby reads a [little] visitor’s note that makes sure everyone knows you can take a piece of candy from Felix Gonzalez-Torres’ Take It or Leave It: Institution, Image, Ideology work.
2. @randomistheplan captures a great shot of Ate9 dANCEcOMPANY’s performance during In C.
3. @califia80 enjoys AMMO at the Hammer’s Asparagus + Burrata special. Get the recipe here!
4. @keeptryan is mesmerized by the red, blue, and silver candy wrappers in Felix Gonzalez-Torres’ “Untitled” (USA Today). [part of Take It or Leave It: Institution, Image, Ideology]
5. @christinagoldberg gets silly with the kids while playing with Marmol Radziner’s installation.
6. @delanhilliard does his best Dr. Pozzi impression.
7. @runawayben watches as @vicnwdrlnd attempts to escape through the Yunhee Min drapes on our terrace.
8. @hanye_blesst is loving the pink portraits from the Hammer Student Association’s Arts Party!
9. @artistmagnet watches on as this little girl gets a private dance lesson during Ate9 dANCEcOMPANY’s In C performance.
10. @jonerzz plays some ping pong on Lindbrook Terrace.
11. @paulinelay gets a psychedelic shot of the air dancers at In C.
12. @chatomaravato meets Mou Yuandi, a nandan artist of the Chinese opera, after a stunning performance.
13. @katesennert sees a whole lot of pattern going on in Take It or Leave It: Institution, Image, Ideology.
14. @ozzyd2 has a double vision of Glenn Ligon’s Rückenfigur. [part of Take It or Leave It: Institution, Image, Ideology]
15. @cadigan_ finds inspiration in our shaded courtyard.
16. @paperpapereverywhere takes the pup for a snack at AMMO.
Tags: Hammergram, social media