Corporations that are or become Hammer Corporate Partners are eligible to have a corporate event at the Hammer. Companies in the event planning, catering or décor industries are not eligible to become corporate partners.
Entertainment opportunities in the Hammer event spaces are a one-time use per calendar year of partnership. Any additional day for set up requires approval by the Museum. The rate is $15,000.00 for the first additional day and $10,000 for second additional day.
Events that benefit non-profit organizations and events of a private nature such as weddings, birthday parties, bar or bat mitzvahs, anniversaries are not allowed. Public events or events with ticket sales to the public are not allowed.
The Hammer is available to Corporate Partners for use of the facility on a first-come, first-serve basis. All events are contingent upon the Hammer and UCLA Film and Television Archive’s schedule of programming.
The Hammer strictly prohibits the use of its facilities by any organization for fundraising purposes. Per attendee charges, product donations, sponsorship or underwritingmay not exceed event costs and cannot be used to fiscally benefit the hosting organization.
Museum galleries may be available for guest viewing on Mondays and after public hours for an additional fee.
Please note that parking for daytime events must be arranged offsite. Parking is available at the Museum for evening events, after 6:30 pm. Additional fees apply.
- Partner will submit a completed Corporate Partnership Application. (PDF)
- Partner will sign a Hammer Event Use Agreement. (Sample provided upon request.)
- Partner and its vendors must meet Hammer’s insurance requirements and provide a Certificate of Insurance with Waiver of Subrogation Applies. (Sample provided upon request.)
- The Hammer has exclusives with Wolfgang Puck Catering, Classic Party Rentals, El Segundo and Z-Valet and Shuttle Service. Events requiring the services they provide must use our exclusive vendors. Exclusive and preferred vendor list provided upon request.
- Museum must approve event invitation in advance of printing.
- Partner is responsible to set up a walk-through with caterer, vendors and Hammer staff at least ten (10) business days before the event.
- All event deliveries allowed on the day of event only. Event deliveries must be picked up immediately following the event.