- Still from Move Mountain Still from Move Mountain, directed by Kirsten Lepore.
- Still from In the Dark Still from Gaslamp Killer’s “In the Dark”, directed by Hyperballad.
- Still from Playdate Still from Playdate, directed by David Shane
- Still from Profite Still from Benjamin Biolay + Vanessa Paradis’ “Profite”, directed by The Lover.
- Still from Beth Still from Beth, directed by Brian Billows.
Flux Screening Series
Flux and the Hammer present an exciting array of new film and video work including the L.A. premiere of David Shane’s hilarious new short film Playdate and Kirsten Lepore’s beautiful animated film Move Mountain, plus new music videos for David Bowie, Passion Pit, Gaslamp Killer among others. Special guest filmmakers in attendance include Brian Billow, DANIELS, Hyperballad, Ian and Cooper, Kirsten Lepore, and David Shane. Screenings followed by filmmaker presentations and an after-party.
Check out all the fun at the last Flux Screening at the Hammer here.
Box Office opens at 6:30pm, Screening starts promptly at 7:30pm.
ALL HAMMER PUBLIC PROGRAMS ARE FREE. Assigned seating is available in the Billy Wilder Theater. Free tickets are required and available at the Box Office, one ticket per person on a first come, first served basis. Members enjoy priority seating and seat selection, subject to availability. Membership does not guarantee seating. Arrival at least one half hour prior to program time is recommended.
Parking is available under the museum for a flat rate of $3 after 6PM.
Public programs are made possible by a major gift from the Dream Fund at UCLA.
Generous support is also provided by Hammer Members; Susan Bay Nimoy and Leonard Nimoy; Bronya and Andrew Galef; Good Works Foundation and Laura Donnelley; and an anonymous donor.